Ki ET LA Jokaki sunglasses are designed for toddlers (12-30 months) when their noses are slowly forming and their cheekbones are still prominent.
Unbreakable, flexible and lightweight, Jokaki sunglasses provide ultimate comfort for your little one as they don’t put pressure on temples, squash their ears or squeeze their noses.
The lenses of Jokaki sunglasses offer maximum protection: category 4, 100% anti UVA and UVB and fitted with an anti-blue light filter.
- Unbreakable frame and lenses, perfectly designed for being handled by babies.
- Zigzag technology means an all-in-one frame.
- No hinges so no risk of getting caught in the hinges or swallowing small metal parts.
- New soft, comfortable cord.
- Optimal protection polycarbonate lenses: category 4.
- Anti-UVA, Anti-UVB, Anti-UVC filter.
- 3 cm-sized lenses to completely protect children’s eyes.
- Ki ET LA’s extra: anti-blue-light filter to reduce glare.
- Ergonomic, flexible, light and soft shades. No pressure on temples or on the nose and no pressing against ears.
- Recyclable frame (excluding lenses).
- Reusable, recyclable cardboard case.
There are no reviews yet.